Necklace - Two strand of Australian South Sea pearls
Three pieces in one!
Two gorgeous strands of Australian South Sea circlé pearls can be worn as one long rope, one strand inside the other, or on their own.
The stones in the clasps are different colour combinations, designed to reflect the pretty pink and green overtones of the pearls.
One clasp is pink, purple, yellow and blue sapphires and aquamarines. The second clasp is blue, yellow and purple sapphires with tsavorite (green) garnets and aquamarines. (The clasps are pave set with stones on both sides.)
- Finished length of rope 95.5cm
- Finished length of shorter strand (pink sapphire combination) 46cm
- Finished length of longer strand 49.5cm
- Pearl size range is from 9-11mm diameter
- Metal - 18ct yellow and white gold
- Valuation Certificate available, by Advanced Gem Lab